Commercial Driver Training Company based in Northern Ireland
Lloyds School of Motoring are open by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange.
DVA update – 8 July 2020 please see our LATEST NEWS page.
Whether you are considering a career in the transport industry or need to progress your knowledge, skills or ability Lloyds School of Motoring have a range of driver training courses to help you succeed.
Established in 2008, by owner Lloyd Walker, we provide a comprehensive range of driver training services to private individuals and major clients in both the public and private sectors.
Based on our site in County Antrim and close to Belfast, we have spacious car parking, a fully equipped training suite, dining facilities and a private off-road reversing and manoeuvring area.
We strive to ensure you have a positive training experience from your initial enquiry through to the day you pass your course.
Our instructors are frequently tested and approved, combined with our rigorous in-house standards, this ensures that we deliver the best quality training for our clients.
We offer training throughout the Province and use the three approved testing centres: Balmoral (Belfast), Craigavon and Newbuildings (L’Derry).
Why Choose Lloyds School of Motoring?
- The only driving school in Northern Ireland with approved NVDIR instructors and centre accreditation
- High first-time pass rate
- Competitive prices
- Modern vehicle fleet; most with automatic transmission
- Established, local independent business
- Located on extensive site close to Belfast, with private reversing area and fully equipped training suite
- Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff and instructors
- We go the extra mile…
If you have a question you cannot find the answer to on our website please use our live chat facility or call (028) 9082 5333 and we will respond to your request as quickly as possible.