Are you a driver of a vehicle used for carrying passengers ?
MiDAS Minibus Driver Awareness/Assessment & Training
MiDAS is the Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme, organised by the Community Transport Association U.K. (CTA) which promotes a nationally recognised standard for the assessment and training of minibus drivers. It is a membership based scheme that is designed to enhance safe minibus driving standards and promote the safer operation of minibuses, currently there are over 5,000 member organisations throughout the UK.
Established in 2009 Lloyds School of Motoring developed a deserved reputation for surpassing our clients expectations with regard to the delivery of road safety training and the full range of MiDAS courses & Minibus driver awareness training including, Cars, Taxis and MiniBus categories.
Before engaging the service provider check that they are well qualified & experienced to manage your needs & expectations. For further information or advice on Lloyds School of Motoring and the MiDAS Minibus Awareness Training Scheme throughout the UK and NI call our office for further information:
Accessible Driver Training
What will you learn?
- Passenger safety
- Working with disabled people
- How to assist passengers who have:
- Supervising and assisting wheelchair users
- How to safely operate a passenger lift or ramp.
- How to properly secure wheelchair users in a bus.
Induction training for Minibus drivers – MiDAS (Minibus Drivers Awareness scheme)
Benefits of the MiDAS Scheme for Organisations & Individuals
- Trained on minibus equipment, safety issues and law regarding a Minibus.
- Help improve your driving skills
- Assessment of your driving against a recognised standard.
- A qualification recognised nationally by other MiDAS members.
- Improved driver confidence
- Benefits that can transfer to your own car driving.
To find out more