LGV Instructor Course
- You must have held your CAT C / C+E for a minimum of 3 years
Due to the nature of the course the comprehensive eligibility criteria and course content please contact the office to discuss in depth.
ADI – Car Instructor
What is the criteria to become an ADI?
- Held a full category B licence for a minimum of 3 years.
- Be a fit and proper person to have your name entered in the register. This relates to convictions not spent under the rehabilitation of offenders’ act.
- If you require further advice or clarification, you can contact the ADI section of the Driver & Vehicle Testing Agency in Belfast.
- To become a fully qualified ADI you must pass the three qualifying exams. These exams must be passed within 2 years of first starting the process.
ADI COURSE CONTENT
- Part 1 – Written Test
- Part 2 – The Test of Driving Ability
- Part 3 – The Test of Ability to Instruct
Note: Lloyds Motoring operates an ongoing recruitment programme for Self Employed LGV Instructors willing to travel throughout the UK and Ireland.