LGV Instructor Course (Accredited) (New)
This new fully accredited course has been developed for those organisations who wish to identify and train their own in house LGV Instructor or for those who are seeking to embark on a new career path to become a fully qualified LGV Instructor.
The course programme is comprised of 3 Parts which combines a mix of classroom/in cab and self study approaches with learning outcomes which are easily met by fully committed candidates culminating in a number of tests to become an LGV Instructor.
Successful candidates will be entered onto the National LGV register as a qualified LGV Instructor recognised by the Driving Standards Agency.
If you can satisfy the following criteria you are one step closer to becoming an LGV Instructor:
- Held a Category C or C+E licence for a period of 3 years or more, or
- Held a Category D licence for 3 years and an LGV licence Category for 1 year.
- Not been banned from driving in the last 4 years.
Course Duration: 10 days
To find out more please contact us for full details of how to apply for this course.
ADI – Car Instructor
What are the criteria to become an ADI?
- Held a full category B licence for a minimum of 3 years.
- Be a fit and proper person to have your name entered in the register. This relates to convictions not spent under the rehabilitation of offenders’ act.
- If you require further advice or clarification, you can contact the ADI section of the Driver & Vehicle Testing Agency in Belfast.
- To become a fully qualified ADI you must pass the three qualifying exams. These exams must be passed within 2 years of first starting the process.
ADI COURSE CONTENT
- Part 1 – Written Test
- Part 2 – The Test of Driving Ability
- Part 3 – The Test of Ability to Instruct
Note: Lloyds Motoring operates an ongoing recruitment programme for Self Employed LGV Instructors willing to travel throughout the UK and Ireland.