1 . Driving Lessons
- 1 hour Driving lesson
- 1 hour Driving lesson and use of car on test day
- Theory and Hazard Perception Training Available
- Evening and weekend lessons also available
- Gift vouchers for all occasions
Things to know before you take your first lesson:
- You must be at least 17 years of age.
- You must have a full provisional licence. Please contact the office to obtain an application form or contact the office: 02890 494000.
- You must be able to read a number plate from approximately 67ft / 20.5 metres away.
- You are not allowed to drive on a public road on your own until you passed your driving test.
There are two tests that you need to pass:
- Theory Test – This is a computerised multiple choice test, which also includes an interactive hazard perception test
- Driving Test – This is a practical test of your driving ability
At every step we will be there to ensure that you succeed in passing your test with ease.
** New car addition added to our fleet – September 2014 **
2 . Intensive Courses
Do you need to pass your driving test in a hurry? Intensive courses available
A 2 hour lesson is advisable to assess the standard of your driving (this can be deducted of your course fees)
- 20 x 1 hour lessons
- Plus 1 hour prior to test – use of car throughout
- This is an average quote as more or less lessons may be required
- Carried out over a period of 1-4 weeks
- Day, evening and weekend lessons available